AVEVA Account Manager - Engineering in Albany, New York
Account Manager - Engineering
Jul 19, 2021
US Home, United States of America
Full Time Permanent
Apply Now (https://avevahr.secure.force.com/recruit/fRecruit__ApplyJob?vacancyNo=VN6410)
About Our Opportunity
Role: Account Manager, Engineering
The purpose of the Engineering Product Portfolio Account Manager is to provide New Logo Acquistion, Competitive Takeout and expand into existing AVEVA customers. The primary goal of the role is to meet revenue objectives and maximize the use of AVEVA’s Engineering solutions.
The Engineering Product Portfolio Account Manager
• Is an independent, seasoned professional who has experience in driving the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales in new customers and cross-selling Accounts.
• Directs their account team to uncover and drive new revenue generation and is solely accountable for all commercial activity within the territory from opportunity inception to contract closure.
• Maximises revenue growth and customer outcomes through a deep understanding or the customer challenges and domain knowledge of solutions, with a focus on delivering the most impact to our customers’ business.
• Identifies, pursues and develops C- Level client relationships and through these interactions deepens their understanding of their client’s digital initiatives and business drivers, which is then used to lead the internal focus that secures AVEVAs postion as a strategic partner providing significant value to the customer through transformational sales intiatives.
• Meet and exceed revenue and order targets supporting the Engineering Portfolio business.
• Prepare, maintain and execute a comprehensive Territory Account Business Plan, which outlines your strategic and tactical approaches for achieving your targets.
• Plan and organise all related sales activities starting from prospecting through to closing business in line with the Framework of ONE AVEVA.
• Comply with AVEVA’s Processes and Policies and other written and verbal communication from the management.
• Analyse your ongoing performance against your plan to develop monthly reporting including long term account strategies with both current and proposed activities, prospecting, pipeline management, and order forecast.
• Maintain and develop the customer pipeline in accordance with the stage gate forecasting protocols and maintain all activity within AVEVA’s CRM solution.
• Ensure sales documentation to support revenue booking are duly signed.
• Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets. Expand Engineering Portfolio into existing accounts by developing long term relationships with Executives and key decision makers.
Important Working Relationships
In addition to maintaining strong working relationships with all Sales, Marketing, Solution Strategy and Consultants, the Engineering Product Portfolio Account Manager will maintain a close working relationship with the Technical Pre & Post Sales organisation to ensure accurate communication of requirements and client expectations.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
• You will possess experience (at least 10 years) in a sales, account management and/or business development role selling software solutions serving Owner Operators, EPC’s and /or Design consultants.
• You will be able to demonstrate success in new logo acquisition or competitive takeout
• You must be passionate about the customer’s business and must be able to investigate and uncover their most important problems to solve, matching AVEVA’s solutions to them where appropriate.
• You will possess experience (at least 7 years) with IT solutions and the business processes associated with the industries served by AVEVA and likely to have worked for an IT solutions provider, EPC, Owner Operator, or technology consultancy.
• You will preferably have a Post Secondary Education, an MBA would be an asset
• You will be a self-starter, persistant and disciplined to work to develop new and existing client engagements through the entire sales cycle.
• You will be skilled and experienced operating at a range of levels from end user to senior decision makers within our target customer base, aligning their business problems with our technology solutions.
• You will have sound commercial and analytical skills to help identify market trends and opportunities for your nominated territory, refining business and account plans to exploit such opportunities. You will be experienced in assessing commercial and legal risk and taking steps in negotiations to minimise / mitigate same from our business undertakings.
• You will have strong client management skills and be a confident negotiator.
• You will have a positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities and then marshalling the resources to pursue and close the business.
• You will have strong communication skills in all forms – written, oral, email, presentation, and have strong English language skills.
• You will be personable, a strong team player and be able to conduct challenging business and commercial conversations with customers in a positive manner.
- AVEVA Jobs