Bryant & Stratton Coach Men's Soccer in Albany, New York
Albany, NY, USA
Bryant & Stratton College is seeking a Part Time coach for our Men’s Soccer Team.
Candidate must have a minimum of five years’ experience coaching. The coach is responsible for the overall development and advancement of a competitive athletic program while demonstrating high moral and ethical standards and positive sportsmanship. The coach must focus not only on excellence on the field, but recognize and emphasize academic excellence in the classroom as well. The coach, along with the Campus Director, must operate within the budget to meet the team needs and enforce rules pertaining to the College, student conduct, and governing rules and regulations.
Bryant and Stratton College coaches are responsible for the recruitment and retention of qualified students for their respective sport through a needs based consultative approach. The Athletic Coach is responsible for building relationships, the coordination of the enrollment process, and the management of their team.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Participates in on-campus activities to support retention and referral outcomes.
- In coordination with the Campus Director, prepares the season schedule.
- In coordination with the Campus Director, adheres to the budget guidelines, processes all necessary purchase orders and inventory, organizes and obtains all necessary equipment and supplies.
- Conducts a student athlete conditioning program to promote the good health of the players.
- Fields a competitive team that promotes good sportsmanship and represents the College in positive manner.
- Conducts daily team practices to develop the skills of the student athletes and coach the team at games.
- Ensures that admissions and marketing data is captured, recorded, inputted timely and accurately.
- Ensures compliance with company policy and procedures, as well as state, federal and USCCA regulations.
- 1st term retention of enrolled students at or above established goals and objectives.
- Meets or exceeds yearly recruitment goal.
- Attains a visit-to-enrollment metric at or above established goals and objectives.
- Converts new student inquiries at or above established goals and objectives.
- Manages all student inquiries and follow-up activities through CRM.
- This is an exempt position with work hours that best suit the needs of the student. These hours include but are not limited to, student/player enrollment, the team practice schedule and scheduled games. These hours may include night, weekends and possible overnight travel.
QUALIFICATIONS & POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Associates Degree, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Soccer coaching experience at the high school level or above
- First aid/CPR certification is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, planning and leadership skills required.
- Must be able to serve as a positive role model for young adults.
- Familiarity with USCCA rules and regulations is a plus.
- Good driving record is required
- Criminal Background Check will be processed
Leader:Inspires teammates to follow them
Ability to Make an Impact:Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Associates or better
2 years:Soccer coaching experience at the high school level or above
Licenses & Certifications
Added to Application
Posted: July 10, 2019