EY Consulting Services Senior Manager - Business Transformation - Service (Open Location) in Albany, New York
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Consulting Services – Business Transformation - Sales & Service - Call Center Engagement Lead – Senior Manager
Today’s companies are experiencing unprecedented digital growth as digital-physical systems, powered by Internet of Things and fuelled by data, create a fully interconnected society. It’s an increasingly complex, digitized, fast-changing and interconnected world and as part of the Sales & Service practice within Business Transformation, you’ll help leading companies across industries strategize and execute on their future customer vision and experience.
With rapid growth across digital, we’re looking for people in a wide range of focused areas. So whether you’re interested in customer service, customer experience, or digital strategy, we have a role for you. Whichever you choose, you can expect to work in a truly leading-edge environment, surrounded by some of the most engaging and knowledgeable colleagues in the business. This is also an opportunity to get in on the ground floor as our practice expands and be a part of creating and executing a vision for the future in an entrepreneurial environment within the larger firm.
Your key responsibilities
In this role, you’ll work on a dynamic mix of projects helping our clients solve some of their most pressing issues. Working in diverse, inclusive teams to build relationships with our clients, you’ll deliver innovative high quality work products. As a Senior Manager and Call Center Engagement Lead, you will oversee the development of the overall strategy, execution, and management of client delivery.
Skills and attributes for success
• Ability to effectively manage and motivate client engagement teams, acting as an advocate and leader in the strategic design process, owning the overall Customer Relationship Management Strategy and execution.
• Deep knowledge of call center leading practices, processes and technologies to help drive customer-centric solutions. Past experience creating strategies for enabling a differentiated service proposition.
• Ability to cultivate and manage business development opportunities throughout the sales lifecycle, assuming responsibility for managing key client relationships.
• Provide strategic direction, working with engagement team to manage client expectations in line with the customer care vision.
• Ability to foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment, playing an active role mentoring junior level consultants.
To qualify for the role you must have
• A bachelor's degree with at least 7-9 years of work experience in Customer Service, Call Center Operations, CRM Technologies, Channel Marketing, Digital Marketing, or Customer Experience.
• Significant experience with defining and executing on customer service initiatives, challenging how customers interact across all channels – traditional, self-service channels, and digital channels.
• Significant people management experience with leading project teams and managing direct reports within an organization.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills, excellent creative, analytical, process design, as well as, strong oral and written communication skills.
• A valid passport and US driver’s license; willingness and ability to travel both domestically and internationally to meet client needs.
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Past experience in consulting, call center operations, or other relevant experience in a client facing role.
What we look for
We’re seeking passionate leaders with a strong digital vision and a desire to stay on top of both customer experience, customer service, and digital trends across all customer touchpoints and who value diversity and inclusion who team to provide our clients with innovative solutions. If you have a genuine passion for helping clients define and execute on their customer experience vision, EY’s Customer Sales & Service Practice could be the next step in your professional journey. Ref #FY22BusinessDesign #FY22SalesandService #FY22BusinessTransformation
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- EY Jobs