U.S. Bank Enterprise Sales Strategy Director (Enterprise Referrals) in Albany, New York
The Enterprise Sales Strategy Director will own the enterprise client referrals strategic program. A successful referrals program would deliver a one U.S. Bank experience with meaningful impact cross-enterprise through deepening client centrality and revenue contribution. Drives the end-to-end program development and strategy implementation efforts. Promotes seamless cross-enterprise collaboration with clear governance, process and incentives in place. Leads virtual teams across complex initiatives in technology, reporting and incentives. Exemplifies the following core personal competencies:
Effectively Influences - Establishes strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders; builds wide and effective networks across the organization and can influence change through relationships; relates well at all levels; manage competing stakeholders.
Delivers on Business Outcomes - Focuses on identifying end state success; partners with leadership to determine customer needs and satisfaction; sets high standards for quality; delivers on business outcomes (client centrality and revenue).
Drives to Decisions - Track record in solving complex business problems using a critical thinking and multi-disciplined, analytical and fact-based approach. High level of intellectual curiosity and persistence; sound business judgment; strong analytical skills; fact-based and pragmatic approach; ability to align competing views.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Evaluate market trends, regulatory implications, product positioning, and incentives philosophy.
• Develop the cross-enterprise referrals strategy, define success and align leadership
• Promote and initiate strategy, products or solutions that will increase sales, meet customer service needs, and financial and/or strategic objectives
• Frame people, process and technology requirements to grow revenue from client referrals
• Establish cross-LOB program requirements for success against end state goals/outcomes of client centrality and revenue growth
• Accountable for creating and implementing a full business case for growing revenue through client referrals.
• Create agreement and alignment among the stakeholders regarding the key objectives of the program and the path to execution
• Actively partner with the LOBs to communicate business priorities and ensure they support the change management activities
• Provide leadership for all workstreams and marshal resources across the organization as necessary
• Lead work efforts associated with the creation of cross-enterprise governance, communication, training and reporting requirements (inclusive of data analytics)
• Create framework and strategy for improving referral quality,
• Partner with technology to ensure the technology solution addresses business requirements
• Coordinate with in-flight overlapping initiatives
• Identify Referral CapEx requirements and build supporting business case materials required for CapEx process
• Support the cultural change required to establish market level client ownership
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
10 or more years of product management experience
Four or more years of managerial experience
The ideal candidate possesses an indisputable work ethic with a hands-on approach defined by a strong intellect, leadership skills, agility, and a track record of proven results in leading complex initiatives in financial services.
A seasoned strategy professional familiar with large/multi-faceted organizations, the candidate possesses 10 years of experience in a corporate setting for a Fortune 500 company and/or top-tier consultancy, complemented by work within the field of financial services, preferably banking. They will have broad exposure to the business and understand a client view across a banking organization.
The capabilities and experiences most critical to success in this role are:
• 10 years related experience.
• 3 years management experience
• BA/MBA in marketing, business, finance, or another related field
• Demonstrated track record of experience in the effective influences, delivers on business outcomes and drives to decisions core competencies (see above)
• Successful leader of high-profile, cross-functional complex initiatives, from both a process management, change management, partner influence and thought leadership perspective. Ability to drive the work as well as do the work. Provides clear direction; motivates and empowers others in a matrix environment.
• Communication credibility – skilled communicator; expresses opinions, information and key points of an argument clearly; makes presentations and undertakes public speaking with skill and confidence; responds quickly to the needs of an audience and to their reactions and feedback
• Salesforce experience (desired)
Primary Location: United States
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190019453
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
- U.S. Bank Jobs