Guidehouse Financial Services - Consultant in Albany, New York
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures with a focus on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare our clients for future growth and success. The company has more than 10,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit: www.guidehouse.com.
· Describe duties the position will be responsible for
· Participate in evaluations of contact center operations and supporting functions including workforce management, quality, training and analytics
· Attend meetings with client to ensure an understanding of contact center operations, organizational culture, project objectives, and success criteria
· Help to develop project strategies and actionable plans, including stakeholder engagement, communications, leadership alignment, organization transition, change readiness, risk mitigation, recommendations, and end-user training
· Map and evaluate processes, providing feedback on opportunities to improve performance and automate key steps
· Evaluate technology trends and advise clients as they build their roadmap for modernization of their systems and other technology
· Execute project plans using Guidehouse-approved tools and methods
· Create presentations, reports and other deliverables for clients related to contact center assessment findings, strategy, and recommendations
· Provide thought-leadership related to maturing client’s management governance, practices, processes and tools
· Responsible for engagement planning and managing/building client relationships
· Analyze and identify solutions to improve workforce management including capacity management, long-term forecasting, short-term forecasting, scheduling and real-time management
· Analyze and identify solutions to improve quality management processes including evaluation form design, agent coaching, calibration and data / trend analysis
(NICE TO HAVES, but not required)
Previous consulting and/or client-facing experience preferred
Federal procurement and contracts/subcontracts experience
Awareness of contact center technology trends is preferred, including but not limited to CCaaS, WFM, QM, call recording, CRM, speech analytics, along with other reporting and visualization tools
Knowledge of workforce optimization tools and how they are used to address business challenges
Understanding of forecasting and scheduling, quality and performance improvement programs in large-scale contact centers is a plus
Exposure to financial services or banking industry is plus but not required
PMP or Scrum Master certified
This position will pay a salary range between $65.000 to $80.000 per year based on experience
Due to our contractual requirements, to be eligible for this role, you must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated at time of hire
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Basic Life & Supplemental Life
Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
Skills Development & Certifications
Employee Referral Program
Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
- Guidehouse Jobs