Tokyo Electron Process Engineering Intern - R&D Plasma Etch (Summer 2021) in Albany, New York
The brightest of the bright. Our scientists at TEL Technology Center, America, LLC. work to integrate new and innovative technology into the products and tools we currently have as well as develop new tools to streamline our current processes. We are a representation of TELu0027s world class technology enabling us to move to the forefront of todayu0027s marketplace. Utilizing original development strategies and processes has fully equipped us with the capability to provide unparalleled service systems that have been utilized on a global scale.
*This position is payrolled via payroll processing provider.
As a research and development Process Engineering Intern at the TEL Technology Center, America (TTCA) you will work to integrate new and innovative technology into the products and tools we currently have as well as develop new tools to streamline our current processes. We are a representation of TEL s world-class technology, enabling us to move to the forefront of today s marketplace. The successful candidate will investigate, using analytical plasma and surface diagnostic equipment, plasma-surface interactions for advanced etching processes.
* Operation of semiconductor process and metrology equipment, data collection, and the review of processing techniques and methods applied in the manufacture, fabrication, and evaluation of semiconductors.
* Development of new processes and interpretation of plasma-chemicals mechanisms and reactions
* Development of new data collection methods and analytical equipment
* Operation of TEL plasma processing equipment including various etch and deposition process tools
* Pursuing a BS, MS or PhD degree in an engineering discipline (certain science disciplines also acceptable, e.g. Chemistry, Physics).
* Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S without sponsorship.
* Basic semiconductor processing fundamentals or experience.
* Experience in clean room environment.
* Practical experience in design and operation of high vacuum equipment and pulse/RF power circuits is a plus
* The flexibility and ability to work both independently with limited supervision as well as part of a team.
* Individual must have excellent verbal and written communication skills including presentations given for small to large groups.
* Must be fluent in English
* Demonstrated problem solving skills are preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Employer's Job# 635287
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.