Trinity Health Recruiter - Talent Acquisition - St. Peter's Health Partners in Albany, New York
St. Peter's Health Partners is seeking a seasoned RN Recruiter that has experience sourcing, pipelining passive candidates into Acute Care roles.
*St. Peter’s Hospital,* an affiliate of St. Peter’s Health Partners, is the largest Catholic acute care community hospital in northeastern New York State. The hospital, founded in 1869 by the Religious Sisters of Mercy, is a voluntary, not-for-profit community tertiary hospital with 482 beds, more than 900 staff physicians, and nearly 6,000 employees. U.S. News & World Report has awarded St. Peter’s Hospital the highest ranking in the Capital Region and one of the highest rankings in New York State for excellent quality of care. This marks the fifth consecutive year St. Peter’s Hospital was the highest ranked hospital in the Capital Region and Northeastern New York. St. Peter's Hospital has also been awarded the nation's highest honor for excellence in nursing-the Magnet Hospital designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) for the third time.St. Peter’s Health Partners is a member of Trinity Health.
*St. Peter’s Health Partners*, located in Albany, NY is seeking an experienced Recruiter to join their Talent Acquisition team!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly respected and nationally recognized health system. As a member of our caring, compassionate health care organization, you'll enjoy outstanding benefits such as pay rates based upon experience, top notch medical plans, tuition assistance, great co-workers, and a warm, welcoming work environment.
Our exceptional team of Recruiters actively recruits for and provides qualified candidates for consideration across all of St. Peter's Health Partners.
- Consult and advise hiring managers on the overall hiring process, collaborate on job requisition details and creation, and advise on effective candidate assessment/interview techniques
- Review job descriptions to ensure proper advertisement format for internet job postings and target niche sites
- Source talented and diverse candidates through creative methods including leveraging online Boolean techniques
- Attend career fairs, college campus recruiting events, and network events
- Effectively screen and interview candidates to assess skill & cultural fit
- Maintain knowledge of the business and market demographics
- Build strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and HR management to ensure hiring requirements are met
- Ensure positive applicant experience through the interview and hiring process
- Calculating rates and conducting salary negotiations
- Contribute to continuous process improvement efforts
- Consistently update applicant tracking system and hiring managers in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance
- 3 plus years recruiter experience preferably in a healthcare system
- Experience with sourcing, and applicant tracking systems
- Current RN License
- 3+ years as an RN Recruiter
- Experience in Workday ATS system
*In this role you will be expected to Manage a full life cycle recruitment desk in a fast paced environment. *
On a daily basis you will be expected resolve complex issues including develop and execute sound sourcing strategies for niche and hard to fill roles within the Continuing Care division.
Recruitment skills and behaviors include:
- Work in a team environment with a blend of onsite and offsite team members
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment with high volume
- Assertive and proactive; positive attitude; always willing to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to interact with numerous individuals
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
St. Peter’s Health Partners offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits including health/vision/dental insurances
- Paid leave
- 403b with a company match
- Onsite free parking
Please be aware for the safety and security of our colleagues and patients all new employees are required to undergo and pass all applicable state and federally mandated pre-employment screening requirements including:
- Relevant Background Check/s
- Drug Screen
- PPD / Tuberculosis Test
- Reference Check
We truly thank you for your interest in St. Peter's Health Partners and look forward to hearing from you soon!
Job Number: 00152513
Location: Albany, NY
Organization Name: St. Peter's Health Partners
Facility: SPNY - St. Peter's Hospital 3200310SM
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Day Shift