Trellix Renewals Account Manager in Albany, New York
Renewals Account Manager
We are looking for a seasoned Renewal Account Manager supporting our Enterprise Accounts. We are looking for a detail oriented individual who is familiar with how the Enterprise business procurement process works and can perform in a fast paced environment while remaining organized.
At Skyhigh Security, we’re focused on innovation. We secure the world’s data, and this means making the world a safer place. With plenty of learning and growth opportunities, exciting challenges and talented teams, you’ll have everything you need to see your future in a whole new way. Come make a difference with us. For more information, visit www.skyhighsecurity.com
What You Will Do:
The Renewal Account Manager is a key individual contributor on a high performing team that consistently achieves set renewal targets. A successful Renewal Account Manager will forge strategic relationships with field sales and other internal stakeholders and execute all phases of the contract renewal lifecycle. This includes structuring and negotiating renewal deals, increasing net new revenue by cross sell and upsell in collaboration with field sales, and communicating with channel partners and end customers.
· Take ownership of your assigned territory and drive renewal engagement and focus on customer retention
· Forge strategic relationships with field sales and channel partners
· Collaborate with cross-functional departments such as deal desk, revenue, and order management
· Leverage regional Channel contacts for customer engagement
· High level of efficacy in relating vast amounts of data and structure
· Become a product specialist within our SSE portfolio with various product lines to best identify sales opportunities
· Pro-actively manage and prioritize the weekly, monthly, and quarterly renewal activities
· Ability to work to set targets and deadlines
· Ability to forecast accurately
· Verify the data integrity of all quotes and purchase orders
· Interpret raw data sets and conduct data analysis/audits
· Drive increased renewal rates with Distributors and resellers
· Interact and pro-actively communicate with internal teams to fulfil the maintenance quotes
· Obtain appropriate internal approvals, where necessary
· Track and report on renewal activities utilizing Salesforce.com
· Provide feedback to further define internal processes
· 4+ years’ experience in the maintenance renewal process
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field
· CRM experience, i.e., Salesforce.com
· Must be organized, detail and process oriented whilst being commercially savvy
· Ability to build strategic relationships at various levels both internally and externally
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
Pension and Retirement Plans
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Paid Time Off
Paid Parental Leave
Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Trellix is a global company redefining the future of cybersecurity. The company’s open and native extended detection and response (XDR) platform helps organizations confronted by today’s most advanced threats gain confidence in the protection and resilience of their operations. Trellix’s security experts, along with an extensive partner ecosystem, accelerate technology innovation through machine learning and automation to empower over 40,000 business and government customers. More at https://trellix.com .
- Trellix Jobs