KPMG Tax Associate ( Albany_NY) in Albany, New York
Job # CR002
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
Visit our KPMG Careers site to learn more about our specific opportunities.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate in our Tax practice.
• Perform tax-related tasks including tax compliance services to a variety of clients
• Participate in a full spectrum of assignments
• Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to develop and sustain excellent client relationships
• Keep up-to-date on current tax practices
• Bachelor of Accountancy, Master of Accountancy, Master of Taxation, or related field, or JD degree with Bachelor of Accountancy, or LLM degree with a concentration in Tax from an accredited college/university
• Coursework or minor in related field preferred
• Strong technical ability/requirements to meet our business objectives
• Ability to work as a team and strive for personal effectiveness and professionalism to maintain excellent client service
• Targeted graduation dates from December 2020 through Summer 2021
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
©2020 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and the U.S. member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
Description:KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International. KPMG International’s member firms have 137,000 professionals, including more than 7,600 partners, in 144 countries. KPMG delivers a globally consistent set of multidisciplinary services based on deep industry knowledge. Our industry focus helps KPMG professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills, and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
Instructions:Submit Online Application To: https://kpmgcampus.com/campus/connectWithKpmg
Job Ref Code:CR002
- KPMG Jobs