EY Tax Marketing Leader, Associate Director in Albany, New York
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Tax Marketing Leader, Associate Director
Are you an experienced marketing professional with extensive, demonstrated capabilities in planning, producing and executing strategic client-focused marketing campaigns and programs? Are you looking to take your skills to the next level? EY’s Americas Tax Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team has an opening for an experienced multichannel marketer with a strong demand generation background. Responsibilities will encompass a wide range of marketing programs to promote the practice’s brand and reputation to external audiences, including current and future clients, future employees, regulators, the media and the communities within which we operate. This role will work directly with the Americas Tax BMC Director, EY Tax, Law, and People Advisory Services leaders, as well as other key stakeholders within various regions and business areas.
Employing a digital-first mindset, you’ll have the opportunity to develop and set the direction for Americas Tax marketing campaigns, aligned to the Tax practice’s strategic goals and revenue plan. Working closely with content partners, you’ll develop insights that challenge thinking with greater focus on business implications, driving lead-gen activity and maximizing impact. You’ll work agilely with enabling teams to codevelop and coordinate go-to-market programs aligned around key audience issues and themes and leverage clear, data-based metrics to optimize audience reach.
Your key responsibilities
You’ll lead assigned Americas Tax marketing programs, which are aligned to the practice’s strategic goals and revenue plan. You will develop comprehensive marketing strategies which calendar multi-channel campaigns to drives demand and measurable impact. And you’ll build relationships with the Tax practice leadership team, business development executives, and your BMC colleagues to meet business objectives.
Skills and attributes for success
· Adept at creating strategic, targeted and impactful go-to-market initiatives to commercialize services and solutions
· Proven track record of accomplishments in multichannel marketing and ability to drive the build of engaging content behind strategic initiatives
· Demonstrated success in building internal and external relationships at a senior level
· Ability to manage relationships with external agencies, effectively articulating business needs and KPIs to brief and engage outside vendors
· Demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing platforms (e.g., DemandBase, Marketo, Google Analytics/AdWords) to target buyers, benchmark campaigns and track ROI
· Ability to collaborate with other leaders to establish and administer annual budgets and manage expenditures in order to operate within approved budget guidelines
· Ability to work autonomously when necessary in a virtual work environment, while maintaining connectivity with your team and other members of the practice
To qualify for the role, you must have
· Minimum of 12 plus years of experience in marketing
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field, MBA desired
· Strong business acumen and understanding of how environmental factors affect the firm, practice, markets, and solutions
· Excellent written and verbal communication, presentations, listening, interpretation and influencing skills
· Outstanding project management, team building and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to articulate complex subject matter in a straightforward, concise and easily digestible manner for broad audiences
· Poise and confidence to professionally interact with all levels of leadership
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Adept at knowledge sharing and a strong understanding of sales funnel content strategy including thought leadership
· Capability to work on public relations initiatives such as local office awareness, community involvement, alumni relationships and sponsorships
· Ability to project manage complex programs and drive associated and relationship building efforts
What we look for
We are ultimately looking innovative, creative thinkers with strong business acumen who are strategic, collaborative and consultative marketers.
What we offer
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to the business. The salary range for this job in most geographic locations in the US is $129,600 to $242,400. The salary range for New York City Metro Area, Washington State and California (excluding Sacramento) is $155,600 to $275,500. Individual salaries within those ranges are determined through a wide variety of factors including but not limited to education, experience, knowledge, skills and geography. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY’s Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- EY Jobs