Guidehouse Workday HCM Senior Consultant in Albany, New York
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures with a focus on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare our clients for future growth and success. The company has more than 10,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit: www.guidehouse.com.
As part of our Workday Practice, you’ll be part of a new and energized team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. From initial assessments to entire transformations, you’ll deliver Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions equipping organizations with the information they need to make better business decisions.
As a Workday HCM Senior Consultant your career growth and a typical day may include:
• Lead clients through all phases of their system implementation as the Workday HCM functional expert – including business process discovery, design, configuration, and testing phases
• Coach client during business process design, offering options, risks, and downstream impacts related to decisions
• Configure the Workday system per client business requirements and Workday standards
• Timely and accurate delivery of project deliverables and documentation.
• Collaborate on client integration design, configuration, and testing
• Collaborate on client data migrations
• Coach clients in Workday project approach and act as a role model in project systems – testing, validation, issue management, communication to project leadership
• Alignment and collaboration with project leadership – proactively communicating project risks and issues.
• Alignment and collaboration with project team members.
• Guidehouse team enrichment and collaboration – responsible for individual professional growth and sharing knowledge with Guidehouse peers to ensure quality and professional growth thrives throughout the Workday practice.
• Passionate interest in continuous learning and professional growth, particularly in the Human Capital Management discipline. • 3 years of experience as a functional consultant in full cycle ERP implementations for Human Capital Management • Prior Experience as a functional consultant or subject matter expert in Human Capital Management business processes, regulations, and reporting requirements. • Knowledge of SDLC and/or project methodology • Excellent Communication, written and verbal
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience • Certification – Workday HCM Core • Excellent Communication, written and verbal • Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills, Visio, and PowerPoint • Business Process Discovery and Documentation
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
This position is open to candidates virtually from Montana, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, Arizona or Eastern, Pacific, and Central time zones.
Due to our contractual requirements and federal orders, including an Executive Order from the White House and an emergency regulation from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), the position for which you are applying requires that you provide proof of your vaccination status. If you are unable to receive the COVID-19 vaccine for medical reasons or because of a sincerely held religious belief, you may request an exemption from the vaccination requirement which shall be reviewed after the submission of requested documentation. If an accommodation is granted, the conditions may include weekly testing and masking. All Guidehouse employees also agree to follow any additional health and safety mitigation policies that may be required in the workplace.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Basic Life & Supplemental Life
Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
Skills Development & Certifications
Employee Referral Program
Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive
- Guidehouse Jobs