Dale S. Root Farms, LLC Farmworkers and Laborers in Albion, New York
4 Fulltime Seasonal H2A jobs available 8/26/2019-11/8/2019.
Workers will harvest apples to supervisors instructions. Most duties will be performed on up to 16 foot ladders. Workers in orchard maintenance will be required to hoe trees, trellis, girdle, spread fertilizer, pick up roots and limbs, strip suckers, dig root suckers, remove vines, lay irrigation pipes, Sort, handle and pack apples.
* Must have 3 months of experience harvesting a perishable crop on a commercial farm.
* Exposure to extreme temperatures
* Lifting requirement of 75 lbs.
* Repetitive movements, extensive pushing and pulling, extensive walking, and frequent stooping.
* Drug screening, post hire at the employer's expense.
Entire job duty description (ETA 790 and Spanish translation) should be reviewed and provided to qualified applicants from the NYSDOL website at http://labor.ny.gov/careerservices/h2a_orders.shtm.