Mattel HQ, Inc. Seasonal Retail Service Team Associate - Angola NY 14006 in Angola, New York
Posting Title Seasonal Retail Service Team Associate - Angola NY 14006 Requisition Number 201318 Location Angola, New York Zip Code 14006 Job Category Retail and Merchandising
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. It s our heritage and it s also our future. Because we don t just make toys. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
This is Retail Service at Mattel! Join our team this holiday season November-December 2020, servicing our Target, Walmart and Kohl s accounts to help bring joy to children for the holidays! Love toys* We do too! Our team is made up of retail experts who are dedicated to providing premier in-store execution & conversion for our Mattel products and we need your help this holiday season to support our in-store teams with Merchandising and Retail Execution. We are passionate about our portfolio of leading global brands and our success in the marketplace, while having FUN as the #1 Toy Company in the industry!
Not only do we know how to have fun, but most importantly we know how to PLAY IT SAFE. There is no higher priority for us than the health and well-being of the broader Mattel family and communities in which we operate. Mattel will provide you with a Play it Safe Care Kit that has safety gear to support a safe working environment, plus a specific Retail Service safety training tailored for your role, ensuring your health and safety is always top of mind.
Mattel Retail Service Division is seeking seasonal Part-Time Associate(s) to team with Retail Service Representatives for Merchandising and in-store execution for Mattel.
Responsibilities include merchandising Mattel/Fisher Price products on the shelf, building displays, implementing Point of Purchase materials, ensuring planogram compliance, and providing customer service.
Successful candidates will be flexible and enjoy a fast-paced working environment.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Must be at least 18 years old.
* Have daily access to a computer with Microsoft Office or a smartphone with Excel app and reliable Internet to input payroll/expense information and access email.
* Have access to a Vehicle including valid driver s license and current car insurance indicating you are named insured on the vehicle being used to perform your duties or reliable transportation.
* Physical requirements: climbing ladders up to 12 tall, ability to regularly lift up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs. from floor to waist or chest height, able to stand, bend, twist, squat, kneel and walk for long periods of time, while adhering to safety policies and expectations.
* Available to work daytime hours during the week and scheduled weekends. Total weekly hours vary from 10-40 hours per week.
* Must live within 30 miles of Angola, NY, 14006 to service/partner with assigned Rep.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* High School Graduate or GED equivalent
* Consumer product industry or retail experience a plus, but not required
* Computer skill set
WHAT IT S LIKE TO WORK HERE:
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
* WE COLLABORATE: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
* WE INNOVATE: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
* WE EXECUTE: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
WHO WE ARE:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
Employer's Job# 201318
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.