Bimbo Bakeries USA INC Seasonal Production Associate in Auburn, New York
Posted On: 08/12/2019
Seasonal Production Associate
Employment Type: Temporary
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee, Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
This full-time seasonal Machine Operator's responsibilities include the consistent production of a high quality product in a Bread baking facility while incorporating safety and sanitation standards.
Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries USA
* Great starting pay!
* Start accruing vacation time on your first day
* Full health benefits
* Union position with job stability
* Growing organization & increased demand for products
* Supports without hesitation General Plant Safety, Food Safety, Food Defense Initiatives and Good Manufacturing Practices with an understanding that these are absolutes and are Priority #1.
* Assures that General Safety and Food Safety is an absolute priority by setting the example as a member of senior management.
* Assures that Product Quality is an absolute priority utilizing IPM, Plant Teams and outside resources to accomplish this.
* On a daily basis, may provide support in several types of production and sanitation roles.
* Reviews data to ensure product quality during production.
* Assists with committee work related to production and plant events
* Participate in quality improvement and process waste elimination efforts
* Promotes strong teamwork environment
* High School diploma or equivalent preferred
* Experience in a process manufacturing facility or high-speed industrial environment is preferred.
* Experience in a fresh baked goods, bread and roll facility is a plus
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.