Reeves Farms Farmworkers and Laborers in Baldwinsville, New York
20 Fulltime H-2A Seasonal Jobs available 03/15/2021 - 10/22/2021
Perform all operations necessary to plant, maintain, harvest, package, and prepare fields for present and future crops. Must be able to perform manual and mechanical operations as required. Must have minimum 3 months continuous and verifiable experience working on a combined conventional and organic farm operation. Must be proficient in both overhead and drip irrigation installation and operation.
* Must have 3 months experience working in a Federal Food Safety Certified farm operation.
* Employer will train
* Exposure to extreme temperatures
* Lifting requirement of 80 lbs.
* Repetitive movements, extensive pushing/pulling and frequent stooping.
* Post-hire drug screen at employers expense.
Entire job duty description (ETA 790 and Spanish translation) should be reviewed and provided to qualified applicants from the NYSDOL website at https://labor.ny.gov/careerservices/h2a\_orders.shtm