Reeves Farms Farmworkers and Laborers in Baldwinsville, New York
38 Fulltime H-2A Seasonal Jobs available 5/20/2019-10/24/2019.
Manually perform all duties related to maintaining and harvesting and preparing for final sale all products on an organic and conventional Fruit and Vegetable Farm. Prune, pull weeds, pick up plastic mulch, pick up rocks, lift a minimum of 80 lbs. Work in all weather conditions including rain and heat. Random drug testing may be performed after employment at the employer's expense. Must have previous verifiable work experience picking strawberries by piece rates.
* Must have 3 months experience working in a Federal Food Safety Certified farm operation.
* Employer will train
* Exposure to extreme temperatures
* Lifting requirement of 80 lbs.
* Repetitive movements, extensive pushing/pulling and frequent stooping.
* Post-hire drug screen at employers expense.
Entire job duty description (ETA 790 and Spanish translation) should be reviewed and provided to qualified applicants from the NYSDOL website at https://labor.ny.gov/careerservices/h2a_orders.shtm