Reeves Farms Farmworkers and Laborers in Baldwinsville, New York
11 Fulltime H-2A Seasonal Jobs available 6/1/2020-10/17/2020.
Perform all operations necessary to plant, maintain, harvest, package,and prepare fields for present and future crops. Must be able to perform all manual and mechanical operations as required. Must be proficient in both overhead and drip irrigation installation and operation.
* Must have a minimum 3 months continuous and verifiable previous experience working on a combined conventional and organic farm.
* Must have a minimum 3 months previous experience working within an FDA or equivalent food safety program.
* Employer will train.
* Exposure to extreme temperatures.
* Lifting requirement of 80 lbs.
* Repetitive movements, extensive pushing/pulling, extensive walking and frequent stooping/bending.
* Post-hire drug screen at employer's expense.
Entire job duty description (ETA 790 and Spanish translation) should be reviewed and provided to qualified applicants from the NYSDOL website at https://labor.ny.gov/careerservices/h2a_orders.shtm