Montefiore Medical Center ADMINISTRATIVE NURSE MANAGER in Bronx, New York
The Faculty Practice Group at Montefiore seeks seasoned Administrative Nurse Manager (ANM) to join the COVID19 Testing team to serve our Pediatric and Adult population. This is a long temporary position of one year, with possible extension. The ANM receives patients in COVID19 testing sites in order to ensure the effective delivery of service.
The Montefiore ANM maintains standards of the practice for nursing as defined by the American Nurses Association Code of Ethics, Nursing Scope and Standards of Practice and Nursing s Social Policy Statement. This role is accountable for managing all clinical administrative functions (patient care delivery, fiscal, material and human resources) of nursing unit(s). The ANM actualizes the vision, mission, values, and balanced scorecard performance measures for Montefiore Medical Center.
* Position will be needed to perform all functions at each site (clinical/clerical if needed)
* Participating in performance improvement/research activities; maintains professional practice standards and clinical expertise; and demonstrates leadership skills.
* Demonstrating core and unit specific competencies based on the patient population served.
* Creating an environment in which autonomy is nurtured, encouraged and reflected in a highly competent workforce capable of providing quality care. Professional interdisciplinary collaboration, communication and teamwork enacted enable care delivery to the customers and community to improve health and wellness.
* Uphold compliance with Montefiore Medical Center s policies/procedures, service excellence standards and regulatory requirements.
This role will be required to travel to all seven (7) testing sites not limited to the below. Testing sites are located indoor and outdoor. Associates will be required to work five days a week Monday-Sunday at various sites depending on need and patient volume.
* Lehman College - 2925 Goulden Avenue Bronx, NY 104650 (outdoor)
* Moses Campus (MRT) - 3460 Bainbridge Avenue Bronx, NY 10467(outdoor)
* Fordham Campus - 2691 Southern Blvd. Bronx, NY 10458(outdoor)
* Tarrytown Campus - 555 South Broadway Tarrytown, NY 10591(outdoor)
* Weiler Campus - 1825 Eastchester Road Bronx, NY 10461 (indoor)
* Wakefield Campus - 4141 Carpenter Avenue Bronx NY 10466 (indoor)
* Bay Plaza Campus - 2210 Bartow Avenue Bronx, NY 10475(outdoor)
* Current Registered Nurse license
* BSN Required Master s Degree in Nursing or Health related field preferred
* 5+ years of clinical experience
* Minimum of 3 years management experience required
* Infection Control knowledge required
* Evidence of excellent interpersonal relationships, effective English communication skills, (written, oral and interpersonal) ability to problem solve, ability to motivate, develop, and coach individuals and groups, ability to appropriately confront issues, and ability to think creatively.
* A strong commitment to furthering institutional performance measures through interdisciplinary teamwork is essential.
* Additional education required by specialty areas/patient care locations
Department: Nursing Bargaining Unit: Non Union Campus: MOSES Employment Status: Temporary Full-Time Address: 111 East 210th Street, Bronx
Shift: Day Scheduled Hours: 8:30 AM-5 PM Req ID: 132781
Montefiore is an equal employment opportunity employer. Montefiore will recruit, hire, train, transfer, promote, layoff and discharge associates in all job classifications without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, gender, actual or presumed disability, history of disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, pregnancy, military status, marital status, or partnership status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employer's Job# 132781
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.