Impact Group, LLC Outside Sales Representative/Route Sales ($1500 BONUS) in Bronx, New York
Impact Berg has offered ‘Best in Class’ expertise in sales and merchandising for over 90 years. Skilled teams provide coverage and services to traditional, non-traditional, and urban retailers resulting in distribution gains for manufacturers across trade channels. Our clients have access to a comprehensive range of services and support, maintained with a robust depth of coverage including Headquarter, Retail, Group Selling, Analytics, and Category Management. To learn more about Impact Berg please visit https://www.impactgrp.com/
$1500 SIGN ON BONUS
-You will be paid $750 after 6 months of active employment, and another $750 after 1 year of continuous active employment.
As an Outside Sales Representative for Impact Berg you'll have the chance to influence an entire industry. How's that for impact? We are looking for seasoned sales professionals to join our winning team. You will act as the primary customer contact by executing market strategy, selling, and promoting a leading manufacturer of consumer goods in the North Manhattan market.
· Stimulate market growth through coverage of independent Retail C-Stores that are supplied by cash & carry and c-store distributors in assigned geography
· Manage sales, distribution and merchandising of our brand portfolio within an assigned territory
· Conduct professional product presentations to current and prospective Retail customers
· Place product orders and expand product offerings to retailers by selling initial fill into store by selling product off company supplied van
· Achieving sales goals and brand building presence
· Building lasting relationships with store managers/owners by providing expert consumer insights and advice
· Utilize iPad technology for reporting all inventory/sales made daily and weekly
· Consistently demonstrating company values in all business interactions
The Skills You Need to Succeed:
· Route/Territory sales experience preferred
· Professional sales approach
· Knowledgeable and passionate about exceptional client service and exceeding sales goals
· Outgoing and assertive personality
· Exceptional time management skills, excellent communication skills and organizational skills required
· iPad technology skills
· Trip planning skills and comfort with driving a commercial van (Ford Transit Connect or similar)
· Valid driver's license required
· Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
· Comprehensive Training
· Professional Mentoring
· Field Coaching and Market Support
· Company expenses including company van, gas card, EZ Pass, parking
Join Impact Berg where we offer a personalized, collaborative approach to connecting remarkable clients to valued retailers. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
Impact Group is an active participant with E-Verify. Please review the following E-verify links for information on employer participation and the right to work.
Job Type: Full-time
External Company Name: Impact Group Brokerage
External Company URL: http://impactgrp.com