Amneal Pharmaceuticals of New York LLC Logistician in Brookhaven, New York
- Logistician is responsible to analyze and coordinate logistical functions. Responsible for the entire life cycle of a product, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, maintain and audit inventories and final disposal resources. Find cost effective solutions for all transportation needs. Monitor daily track and trace activities, review the reconciliation of the lots/part codes. Review open sales orders, ready to ship lots, transfer in to JD Edwards.
- Responsible for evaluating freight cost for inbound and out bound materials. Reviewing and approving invoices. Analyze logistic data using cost analysis method. Responsible for maintaining out bound operation in areas where regulatory controls are applicable, evaluate and assess financially the routes and set the carriers accordingly.
- Perform final data verification for track and trace operation and ensuring that the all information is transferred successfully to outside (Contract) servers.
- Oversees inventory analysis through JDE - MRP systems and notify functional areas regarding inventory status. Maintain Adequate inventory levels based on sales volume, promotions, and seasonal needs. Oversees the Shipping Management workflow to ensure highest quality and productivity in processing of orders. Responsible to conduct financial audit such as cycle count and lead the audit activities.
- Follow FDA (Food drug & Administration) guidelines and policies in maintaining Good manufacturing practice. Follow DEA (Drug enforcement agency) guidelines and policies in maintaining controlled drugs substances inventory levels. Draft Standard operating procedures by utilizing Qumas Software and perform training. Functional area activities are performed adhering to effective guideline. Outline rejections process and establish carriers and facilities to dispose these items to be in compliant with local laws and authorities (DEC/OSHA)
- Responsible for in bound and out bound logistics operation and manage multiple shift shipping operations pertaining to warehouse. Heavy Interface and communication with both internal and /or external customers. Researches problems and delivers solutions. Coordinate teams in the definition, design, configuration, testing, and deployment of logistics & distribution technology
- Train and ensure that the crew for RFS (Mobile interface for ERP System) utilization, check randomly if all the parameters are scanned prior shipping the product to the customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity