SCO Family of Services Center for Family Life- Activity Specialist @ PS971 in Brooklyn, New York
Are you passionate about working with youth and building community? Are you looking for a highly collaborative work environment that also offers you the freedom to creatively develop and implement your own programming? Center for Family Life seeks a flexible, creative, motivated team member to join our staff of professional artists, social workers and young adult youth workers in a community based after-school and summer camp program. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: * Designing standards-based art curricula for groups of elementary and middle school age youth in afterschool and summer programs * Providing instruction in a range of art curriculum leading activities. * Helping to create and implement special events, staff development, and other community building activities.
- Has skills working with youth of all ages
- Has strong interpersonal and organizational skills, is flexible and works well as a member of a team.
- Has interest in managing and creating positive experiences for groups
- We are looking for someone who will be committed and invested in the development and success of our program.
- Bilingual English/Spanish or English/Mandarin/Cantonese preferred.
- Education/Degree: BA minimum Part Time with benefits position 25 hrs/wk school year and 34hrs week summer. Salary is commensurate with experience and education. Individual supervision and ongoing professional development opportunities are provided. If you are interested in applying for this position please send a cover letter, stating theposition of interest, along with your resume to *Olney Edmondson email@example.com * Center for Family Life/SCO Family of Services is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Job: *ACTIVITIES SPECIALIST
Title: Center for Family Life- Activity Specialist @ PS971
Location: New York-Brooklyn-Sunset Park
Requisition ID: 42398