SCO Family of Services Center for Family Life - Dance Specialist @ PS 169 in Brooklyn, New York
Center for Family Life, seeks a flexible, creative, motivated team member to join our staff of professional artists, social workers and young adult youth workers in a community based after-school and summer camp program at PS 169 in Sunset Park, Brooklyn.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to choreographing dance pieces, and providing dance instruction, in a variety of dance styles for groups of youth in afternoon and summer programs, helping to create and implement special events, staff development, and other community building activities. Salary is commensurate with experience and education. Individual supervision and ongoing professional development opportunities are provided.
- If you are interested in applying for this position please send a cover letter, stating the position of interest, along with your resume to Rachel Castillo, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly online atwww.sco.org
SCO Family of Services is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Has a strong dance background and is well-versed in a variety of styles
- Has skills working with elementary school aged participants and engaging them in creative dance and composition activities
- Has strong interpersonal and organizational skills, is flexible and works well as a member of a team of different disciplines (artists, teachers, young adult staff).
- Has interest in managing and creating positive experiences for groups
- We are looking for someone who will be committed and invested in the development and success of our program. Bilingual English/Spanish.
- English/Mandarin/Cantonese preferred.
Education/Degree: BA minimum
To Apply: Send resume & cover letter email@example.com
Job: *ACTIVITIES SPECIALIST
Title: Center for Family Life - Dance Specialist @ PS 169
Location: New York-Brooklyn-Sunset Park
Requisition ID: 41455