SCO Family of Services Center for Family Life-FT Temp Site Monitor in Brooklyn, New York
Center for Family Life (CFL) is seeking site monitors to work in the Summer Youth Employment Program (SYEP). SYEP provides summer jobs to youth and young adults, ages 14-24. As an SYEP provider, CFL is responsible for carrying out an experiential and educational employment program for hundreds of youth participants, involving more than one hundred worksites throughout Brooklyn.
Job Description: Temporary site monitors will provide administrative support critical to the successful roll out of SYEP.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Recruit and enroll youth and young adult participants.
- Enroll participants into SYEP program.
- Check for file accuracy.
- Check timesheets for accuracy.
- Monitor worksites to ensure safe and productive work environments.
- Complete written reports of worksite visits.
- Interview participants to assess quality of sites.
- Perform office duties as necessary.
Must be able to work evenings and some Saturdays.
Send resume and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org
Education/Degree: High School or Equivalency Diploma required.
Years of Experience: At least one year of youth work or office experience required
Other skills and requirements:
Is detail-oriented and organized as related to paperwork; deadline driven.
- Is highly dependable.
- Has a flexible personality, ready to help when asked.
- Is able to communicate well with teenagers, parents and outside-agency staff.
- Enjoys working in a friendly, exciting and fast-paced environment.
- Is flexible and works well as part of a diverse team.
- Is able to present themselves professionally at all times and demonstrate appropriate boundaries with teens, parents, external sites, and coworkers.
Bilingual Spanish or Chinese preferred.
Other Job Details:
Position starts April 1st 2019 and continues through August 30th(possibly longer).
Title: Center for Family Life-FT Temp Site Monitor
Location: New York-Brooklyn-Sunset Park
Requisition ID: 36255