SCO Family of Services Center for Family Life - Youth Worker @ PS503/506 in Brooklyn, New York
To supervise a group of children in a community based after school and summer day camp program.
- Responsibilities include participating with children in activities such as sports, art and dance, helping them grow and develop as individuals and bond as a group.
SCO Family of Services is an equal employment opportunity employer Please send resume to: Colleen MacDonaldcmacdonald@sco.org
Age 19 or older
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Currently in college or 2 years experience
- Must love children, working in groups and being part of a community In addition, employees need to possess the following characteristics:
- Be team players.
- Have a strong sensitivity to cultural differences present among staff and clients within our organization.
- Possess a strong belief in people’s ability to grow and change; forge a mutually respectful partnership with persons served and their families.
- Ability to set limits and maintain helping role of practitioner and to intervene appropriately.
Job: *GROUP LEADER
Title: Center for Family Life - Youth Worker @ PS503/506
Location: New York-Brooklyn-Sunset Park
Requisition ID: 41960