TruGreen Limited Partnership Contact Center Supervisor in Brooklyn, New York
7890 Corporate Blvd, Plain City, Ohio 43064
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Supervises the day-to-day activities of Call Center Representatives to achieve sales budgets, ensure quality sales and drive key performance metrics to achieve company goals. Motivate, coach, and develop call center associates. Handle calls due to customer escalations and/or calls requiring in-depth knowledge of the organization's products and services. Monitor calls/activities as necessary to ensure performance standards are met. May make hiring decisions and conduct performance appraisals. Responsible for the day-to-day application of organizational policies and procedures and the generation of reports as required.
1. Motivates and leads a team of associates to achieve optimal performance.
2. Ensures that Associates handle calls in accordance with established guidelines and procedures.
3. Intercedes on incoming telephone calls to resolve customer complaints/issues.
4. Monitors and reviews progress and accuracy of work, directs efforts towards achieving agreed performance metrics, and provides technical guidance on complex issues.
5. Maintains performance records of assigned associates. May conduct performance appraisals.
6. Provides regular feedback, development, and coaching to associates on performance objectives. Facilitates and maintains a positive work environment.
7. Generates various routine management reports and other reporting as needed.
8. Ensures appropriate communication with team members through one-on-one meetings and conducting team meetings.
9. Ensures company policies are enforced and provides coaching, including corrective action, when necessary.
10. Assists with the recruitment and selection process for new associates and/or leadership roles.
11. Supports the goals and objectives of the Call Center, Management, and the Organization.
Education and Experience Requirements
\* High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); plus one to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
\* Two or more years experience in sales and/or service operations or call center.
\* Senior-level, lead, or management experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
\* Oral and written communications skills
\* Organizational skills
\* Analytical skills
\* Knowledge of call center and/or customer service operations
\* Leadership skills
\* Team Development Skills
\* Proficient in software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
\* Time Management skills; ability to prioritize tasks
\* Ability to work the full range of hours and adjust to seasonal and any other shift changes as necessary as directed by management to accomplish team and company goals
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
\* Sit, stand, and walk
\* Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
\* Speak and hear
\* Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
\* Lift or move up to 25 lbs
\* Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
\* Noise level
o Low to moderate
\* Adverse Conditions
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
To learn more, Click Here or to request an application accommodation, Click Here .
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect as part of the application process, Click Here .
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and that I may revoke this permission at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.