EY Finance Transformation - Senior Finance Consultant, Insurance in Brooklyn, New York
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Senior to support client engagement teams focused on Business Consulting Finance (BC-F) client workstreams at large banks and/or insurance companies, and to support business development activities on strategic and priority accounts.
Your key responsibilities
Support project workstreams assisting finance organizations large banks and/or insurance clients (property and casualty, life, reinsurance).
Assist delivery of high quality client solutions that meet and exceed client and EY expectations and are delivered on-time and on-budget.
Stay current with financial services industries and regulatory leading practices.
To qualify for the role you must have
Minimum of 2 years of work experience, at a financial services company within insurance sector or insurance company
Must have experience and basic understanding of accounting.
Strong background and finance and/or business process a plus
Experience implementing financial tools and technology (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Anaplan, etc.)
Documenting requirements and processes (e.g., process flows)
Working collaboratively in a team environment
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Willingness to travel 50% or more
B.A. / B.S. degree required
Ideally, you'll also have
MBA and/or professional certification (e.g. CPA, CFA) preferred.
Insurance industry licenses a plus.
What we look for
- We are looking for the next generation of outstanding leaders to continue our legacy. Our top performers in the past have demonstrated deep knowledge of the financial services marketplace, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and an ability to adapt and collaborate in changing circumstances. If you are someone who has an appetite to stay abreast of current business and industry trends, develop in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge and demonstrate the ability to assimilate new knowledge, then this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- EY Jobs