JPMorgan Chase Investor Relations - Product Associate in Brooklyn, New York
• Work with the team to provide oversight and leadership for the delivery of IR Ops services to clients across AIS
• Work on a team of highly dedicated individuals to ensure accurate and timely processing of all Fund and Investor level activity (NAV entry, series consolidation, capital activity, contact/wire updates, etc.)
• Serve as the main contact for a portfolio of clients; answer all phone calls and emails pertaining to those relationships and demonstrate ability to resolve inquiries quickly and accurately
• Build relationships with clients, investors, other third parties, as well as with other business groups across JPMorgan
• Perform completeness reviews in a quality assurance capacity as it relates to investor or fund activity/ changes; ensure all work is 'Always Audit Ready'
• Partner within the IR Ops department and across the broader AIS team to ensure the completion of all end-to-end processes in line with JPMorgan Risk Management policies
• Produce and review client and investor level reporting, such as monthly / quarterly statements, contract notes, order acknowledgements, and regulatory reports
• Take on and complete ad-hoc reporting as necessary such as the preparation of board reports, system extracts, K-1 distribution, audit requests, etc.
• Manage the final signoff process for investor transactions and resolve any outstanding documentation, including KYC/AML documents
• Perform call-backs as necessary to authenticate clients' and investors' instructions
• Follow JPMorgan's established processes and procedures
• Look to modify / iterate processes and procedures to continually improve accuracy, reduce redundancy, and mitigate risk
• Engage in projects within your team and the IR Ops department including, but not limited to, client on-boarding, system testing, etc.
• Identify and action priority items within appropriate timeframes; escalate issues as necessary; relentlessly resolve aged items
• Dedicated to superior client service and able to remain poised under pressure
• Team player, professional and proactive approach to work, positive attitude
• Very strong communication skills both oral and written
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills with a drive for impeccable quality
• Ability to work with a high level of precision in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Ability to collaborate and solve problems that involve multiple stakeholders
• Ability to work independently with strong follow through
• Bachelors degree required (business discipline preferred)
• Minimum 3-5 years' experience in the Financial Services industry, preferably with prior experience in alternative funds
• Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel (vlookups, etc.), and Outlook
• Experience supervising work and / or staff
• Client Service: Anticipate and identify customer needs; take action to meet customer needs; develop effective working relationships with internal and external customers; continually search for ways to increase customer satisfaction
• Risk Aversion: Demonstrate a keen eye for details; look for and mitigate inherent and residual risks
• Adaptability: Confidently handle day-to-day work challenges; willing and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change; shows resilience in the face of constraints, frustrations, or adversity
• High Aptitude: Able to quickly understand technical, procedural and functional information to solve problems and deliver information to clients and investors
• Communicate Effectively: Demonstrate and convey an understanding of the comments and concerns of others; listen well in a group
• Analyze and Solve Problems: Gather relevant information systematically; consider a broad range of issues or factors; grasp complexities and perceives relationships among problems or issues; include others in problem-solving efforts when appropriate
• Foster Teamwork: Builds effective teams committed to organizational goals; fosters collaboration among team members and among teams
• Extended hours may be required during conversions / deconversions of new business or systems, as well as during peak cycles (year-end, month-end, tax season, etc)
• Shift coverage may be necessary on a rotating schedule to cover operational hours
• May require travel
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- JPMorgan Chase Jobs