HNY Ferry LLC Seasonal Fuel Team Member - NYC Ferry in Brooklyn, New York
As a member of the seasonal fuel team, you will be responsible for safe, accurate, and secure fueling operations conducted on NYC Ferry vessels.
- Receive FDNY P15 certification and NYC Ferry fuel training.
- Ensure all aspects of safety during task execution.
- Assist with fueling vessels.
- Accept tasks from the shift Engineering Supervisor and plans/implements execution.
- Clean and generally improve facilities, vessels and equipment as required by the Engineering Supervisor.
- Utilize tools to accomplish designated tasks.
- Use of approved Hazmat required for Paints, Solvents & Cleaning Agents.
- Seek the highest levels of quality and professionalism.
- Work to achieve the highest levels of performance and productivity.
- Assist Engineering Supervisor in ensuring compliance with all applicable local, state, and federal safety and environmental regulations.
- Assist Engineering Supervisor in ensuring vessel is always in an inspection-ready condition.
Hornblower is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additional, Hornblower participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
Pursuant to applicable State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- At least 4 years of experience in a service and/or operations setting Proven track record of working successfully in a team environment Demonstrated ability to bring increased value to task through efficiencies and cost-control Computer literacy with MS Office software
Licenses & CertificationsPreferred
- P-15 Certification
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity