Amazon Corporate LLC Stylist in Brooklyn, New York
Amazon is looking for an on figure Stylist with an excellent portfolio demonstrating on figure styling in a commercial studio. This is a multifaceted role that will execute styling on figure, ensure closet maintenance, may participate with Merch Coordination all while ensuring on-set processes are followed delivering bar raising quality and troubleshooting on-set challenges. This role may require assisting on editorial shoots, special projects and casting.
* Proven, exceptional talent for understanding fashion, creating new style directions, and being able to make those ideas a reality on set.
* A superb eye for style, visual composition and attention to detail.
* Deep and demonstrable experience with on-set standards, traditional styling and demands.
* Rigorous knowledge of on-figure apparel styling techniques across the industry and in various merchandise categories, with particular attention to fit and tailoring.
* An instinctual devotion to trends and brands, with an insider's perspective on the apparel market.
* Seasoned familiarity with the intensity of a high-production studio, yet able to uphold the highest quality standards within that pressured environment
* Run daily shoots while maintaining positive energy in studio at all times.
* Onboard and support freelance talent with daily brief and styling guide reviews.
* Troubleshoot styling challenges on-set using knowledge of Amazon's business objectives and visual brand aesthetic.
* Analyze studio productivity to develop and implement process improvements.
* Understand the flow within the studio on-set and partner with various studio teams to identify new efficiencies.
* Follow studio style guide to style a wide variety of products with consistently high quality, balanced with efficiency.
* Update style guides as well as any necessary documentation in styling division.
* Strive for continual elevation of imagery utilizing Amazon's visual aesthetic and brand standards.
* Act as point person for freelance stylists; drive expectations to support quality and productivity.
* Organize and facilitate high priority imaging.
* Develop improved processes for existing categories; serve as the team expert in one or more categories of styling.
* May partner with vendor managers in specific categories to get information on fit, future initiatives, and strategy.Basic Qualifications
* Professional styling experience in a commercial photography studio and high-volume commercial studio.
* Specialized on figure styling ability.
* Professional on figure portfolio that demonstrates expertise in applied styling techniques.
* Understanding of market trends, visual composition, and the art of aesthetic presentation.
* Exceptional eye for detail.
* Knowledge of commercial studio workflow.
* Proficient working knowledge of PC computing platforms, including Microsoft Office.
* Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously under tight deadlines.
* Able to execute repetitive physical tasks.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in fashion industry.
* Obsession with delighting customers.Advertisement
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age