H&R Block Tax Professional (Seasonal) in Brooklyn, New York
H&R Block is looking for people who are driven to make a difference and take pride in exceeding client expectations to join our team as a seasonal Tax Preparer, serving clients with diverse tax needs. Joining H&R Block as a Tax Professional means you'll have the support of an expert team, dedicated to providing you with the advanced tax training and certification you'll need to be successful.
H&R Block is the industry's largest consumer tax services provider and has been focused on client service for over 60 years.
What you'll do:
- Conduct face-to-face tax interviews with clients
- Prepare complete and accurate tax returns
- Generate business growth, increase client retention, and offer additional products and services
- Provide IRS audit support
- Support office priorities through teamwork and collaboration
What you'll bring to the role:
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or Income Tax Course
- Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Enrollment in, or completion of the H&R Block Income Tax Course is neither an offer nor a guarantee of employment.
It would be even better if you also had:
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Sales and or marketing experience
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
To apply email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject of the email write: "Tax Professional (Seasonal)"