Suit-Kote Corporation Construction Materials Technician in Buffalo, New York
The successful candidate will be responsible for learning test methods, specifications and reporting of findings related to various materials used in the day to day operations of the company. These will include but not be limited to asphalt binder, asphalt emulsions, aggregates and bituminous mixtures.
All specific tasks and safety concerns will be addressed during training.
Positon is considered full time, but seasonal in nature, with anticipated lay-off in the November thru March time-frame. Site specific locations may have varying seasonal requirements that can extend or contract these timeframes.
• Obtain samples from raw and finished product tanks
• Perform testing on materials and record the results
• Enter production on Enterprise or Excel
• Mix various stone with product
• Help in the plant with production
• Help load/unload tankers
• Painting, sweeping, moping, shoveling, scraping etc.
• Keep work area clean, organized and safe
• Will require working in confined spaces and from heights
• Willingness to obtain an OSHA 10 Safety Training Certificate
• Passing a pre-employment hair follicle drug and alcohol screening is required and a background check will be conducted
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. You will be expected to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by your supervisor.
Suit-Kote offers competitive wages, paid time off, and a growth oriented work environment. We extend employer-paid medical and dental benefits, as well as company-paid life insurance to all full-time employees. Personnel are also eligible for participation in our 401k plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled