Suit-Kote Corporation Lab Technician in Buffalo, New York
Suit-Kote Corporation is currently accepting applications for a Lab Technician to perform routine testing and reporting on various materials. This position is seasonal and will include in-house training to address the test methods and procedures needed to perform job tasks safely and efficiently.
• Performance of routine testing of various materials used in the road construction industry, which may include: asphalt emulsion, asphalt binder, aggregates, road paving mixtures, and other raw materials. Also will help with all ends of plant production and maintenance on down time.
• Clear reporting of all findings in accordance with management standards.
• Willingness to obtain an OSHA 10 Hour Safety Certificate
• Passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening is required and a background check will be conducted
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Reliable transportation to and from work site
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Strong work ethic
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must have a clean motor-vehicle record
• Strong math skills
• Organization and time management skills a plus
• Overtime and weekend hours may be necessary
• Personal protective equipment up to and including attire required during daily duties and other various items will be addressed upon initial interview.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. You will be expected to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by your supervisor.
Suit-Kote offers competitive wages, paid time off, and a growth oriented work environment. We extend medical and dental benefits, as well as company-paid life insurance to all full-time employees. Personnel are eligible for participation in our 401k plan as well.
Suit-Kote is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/ Female/ Disability/ Protected Veteran