Acara Solutions Sales Development Representative in Buffalo, New York
Sales Development Representative
Buffalo, NY 14203
Date Posted on Web: 06/06/2019
Date Needed: Immediately Job Description:
Viaduct is seeking a Sales Development Representative for a growing Buffalo based organization. The position is working for a marketing and sales development agency that partners with the fastest-growing SaaS companies around the country to facilitate their growth. This is done by examining our client’s offering, developing a plan of attack to help them gain market presence and dedicating an internal team to work exclusively with that particular client.
People make the difference. We’re looking for a unique individual who will dive right in and use their ingenuity to engage executives across a range of industries. Business has skyrocketed since it’s founding in 2010 and when it comes time to fill new positions, we often look to our talented team. Growth opportunities have included customer success, operations, and marketing.
Your primary responsibility as a Sales Development Rep is to generate new business opportunities for our clients. In this critical role, you represent our client as the first point of contact to their ideal potential customers. A successful candidate will have a positive phone presence, team-player mentality, and be willing to seek and take advice while applying it immediately. If you’re someone who understands the responsibility and importance of this position, we’d like to talk to you.
• Engage executives and c-level prospects in target accounts via cold calls, social and email to create sales-ready opportunities
• Ensure your CRM platform is updated and contains relevant prospect information
• Master tech platforms such as LinkedIn, Outreach.io, DiscoverOrg and more to find and contact prospects
• Be a credible resource and develop a trusted relationship with your client
• Participate in team meetings, client conferences, and ongoing training
• Adaptable to change (we’re growing and the farthest thing from “corporate and stuffy”)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Determined to consistently achieve sales goals
• Enthusiastic about learning new software and an innate desire to master it
• Grit required to pick up and dial!
• Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred
• Fully immersed in the SaaS industry and upcoming technological landscape
• “West Coast” attitude toward work culture (we’re casual, but not lazy)
If you didn’t take the hint, culture is a HUGE deal to us. We strive to be a work environment that you look forward to coming to each day. Shout out to our CFO (Chief Fun Officer).
• Airy and bright sales floor with the “Daily Playlist” bumping through the speakers
• Community Outreach: past activities include Making Strides for Breast Cancer, United Way’s Day of Caring, local food banks and more
• Summer Series: ziplining, kayaking, Bus Tours
• Unlimited Coffee Station: the lifeblood of sales professionals
• Bagel Fridays and Monthly PotlucksJob Requirements:
Required Skills / Qualifications
2 years experience in inside sales capacity
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
Experience with Salesforce preferred
Ability to learn new software platforms quickly
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.
Required Education: None / Not Specified
Security Clearance: Not Required
Work Shift: N/A
Positions Requested: 1
Hours per week: 40
"Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.