Rich Products Corporation Senior Financial Analyst(24688) in Buffalo, New York
Rich's has been able to pull off something rare in the business world: a culture that successfully blends the latest business practices with family values. That means our associates are able to work for a great company while also benefiting from a work environment that fosters world class professionalism combined with family intimacy. Our benefit offerings are reflective of this unique blend of Life, Work and Family .
Position will provide insightful financial management support, advice and counsel to the Senior Vice President of In-Store Bakery & Deli Direct Chains along with support to various associates within the Category Business Units. Primary area of focus will be managing the financial reporting and analysis for the Division, evaluating new business opportunities and supporting pricing efforts. Duties include Division Profit and Loss (P&L) forecasts including participation in the Sales & Operations process to understand demand volume, facilitating the development of division targets and seasonal planning objectives, reporting and analyzing business results, computing quarterly driver bonuses and providing ad-hoc analysis to support Division and Category Business Unit teams.
Collaborate on development of 5 Year Strategic Plan
Assist with development of 2 Year P&L Targets
Participate in Sales and Operations Planning process
Proficency in reviewing and evaluating accurals for accuracy
• Prepare Division Profit & Loss statements
• Manufacturing Overhead Variance calculation
• Divisional Business Review with analysis of key drivers of performance results
• Consolidation of all Business Reviews by Division for month and YTD
• Support Category Business Unit Governance
Customer and Product Code Profitability Analysis
• Prepare Customer Profit & Loss (P&L) statements along with dashboards
• Provide insightful analysis of Customer and Product Categories
• Assist with marketplace price increases and provide supporting documentation for successful implementation
• Audit performance of the price capture
• Provide validation of the trade accrual
• Provide recommendation on extension or discontinuation of product promotions
New Product Support
• Support the Speed to Market process for new products from a financial perscpective
• Provide in depth analysis of new products forecast and portfolio in support of the S&OP process including governance with post audits
• Supply situational analyst and other support to sales and marketing as needed
Bachelors degree in Finance/Accounting - MBA preferred
• 5 years of solid experience as Finance Business Partner providing recommendations and guidance to business leaders
• Modeling Experience - Financial, Cost, Capacity, Business Models
• Ability to organize and prioritize work to balance cost and risk factors within the Finance team
• Demonstrated planning, managing projects and organizing skills
Finance experience in a manufacturing setting preferred
Ability to analyze and comprehend financial statements
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Rich's"), are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich's. Please contact Rich's Human Resources department if you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here. https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf