NESTLE USA INC Seasonal Route Delivery Driver (non CDL) in Calverton, New York
The Delivery Drivers primary function is to deliver and distribute Nestle products to various customer sites while demonstrating sound safety practices. This position delivers and unloads palletized orders, checks product and quantities for accuracy, and maintains all necessary paperwork. Delivery Drivers manage customer expectations in regards to delivering, following instructions and managing backroom storage. This role works directly with store managers and store personnel to ensure a high level of customer service is provided in retail accounts. The position requires driving to grocery store customers in a company vehicle. Knowledge and compliance with Department of Transportation (DOT) standards, meals/break policies, etc. is mandatory.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & EDUCATION LEVEL:
Are you looking for an exciting seasonal opportunity? Nestle Waters North America is looking for summer seasonal drivers for deliveries in major markets across the country. This seasonal role is full-time active during our busy season which will vary year to year. If you would like to have some extra income, please read on.
What will you need?
* You will need a clean driving record and meet the Driver Qualifications listed below.
* You need to be able to work in all kinds of weather conditions while working out on your own with limited supervision.
* Servicing our customers is hard work, and you will need to be able to climb in and out of the truck 120 times a day and carry product that can weigh up to 45 pounds.
* You will get way more than your recommended 10,000 steps in a day, with plenty of water to keep you hydrated during the day.
* You must have the ability to obtain a DOT medical card for the purpose of working for Nestle Waters.
* Most importantly, you need to have a professional image and demeanor. We will provide the cool uniform and truck.