Canandaigua National Bank & Trust Teller - Ontario County in Canandaigua, New York
Teller – Ontario County
CNB is hiring for our next Teller class with training to begin on August 20th.
Ourpaid Teller Training is scheduled 32-40 hours for the first several weeks. All applicants must be available to complete this program in its entirety. The part-time schedule begins after completion of training.
Part-time Tellers are typically scheduled between 30-35 hours per week and will be scheduled at one of the branches within the region on a week to week basis.
You must be available to work within all branch hours:
COVID Modified Branch Hours (https://www.cnbank.com/Your_Bank/Locations/CNB_Modified_Office_Hours_and_Access/)
· Monday–Thursday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
· Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
· Saturday, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
*We ask tellers to be available for at least 2 weekend days per month, Saturdays and/or Sundays, 9-1 p.m.
**Saturday hoursnot available at Bloomfield, Canandaigua-Main, Rochester-East Main , Rochester College Town
· Provide outstanding service to all Bank customers.
· Ensure that all transactions are processed in an accurate and efficient manner.
· Build a robust knowledge base of CNB products and services.
· Recommend products and services to Bank customers.
· High School Degree or equivalent.
· Minimum of one year of related experience.
· Strong customer service/sales experience.
· Cash handling skills.
Canandaigua National Bank & Trust has 24 branch locations in the Rochester/Finger Lakes region, with number 25 opening Summer 2021.
This opportunity is for our Ontario County region and candidates will rotate between seven branches on a week to week basis.
About Canandaigua National Bank & Trust Company:
As the only local, full-service, community-owned financial institution in the Rochester area, Canandaigua National Bank & Trust is investing in you, your business, and your community through our products, personal service, technology, and community support. Our Core Values of Honesty and Integrity, Responsibility, Teamwork, Respect, Innovation, Professionalism, and Commitment represent who we are and what we do, each and every day. That's what makes us different from our competitors and a great place to work! Before making any business decision, we carefully consider how it will affect the people who rely on us the most: our valued customers, the communities we serve, our employees, and shareholders.
Some of the main reasons we love our jobs include:
• Challenging Work
• Excellent Culture
• Extraordinary Co-Workers
• Great Rewards including a strong benefits package, learning opportunities, flexibility, and other perks aimed at creating a solid work/life balance.
Canandaigua National Corporation and its subsidiaries encourage diversity in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.We encourage bi-lingual candidates, including those with demonstrated competency in American Sign Language, to apply.
EOE Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled