St. Lawrence University Assistant Manager of Equipment Operations in Canton, New York
Position Title Assistant Manager of Equipment Operations
St. Lawrence University invites applications for a part-time, seasonal (10 months) assistant manager of equipment operations.
Under the direct supervision of the manager of equipment operations, responsibilities for this position will include, but are not limited to: • Primary equipment manager for football • Game day setup and breakdown for a variety of athletic teams • Maintain and repair equipment • Assist with work order submittal • Oversee student workers • Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree or several years of experience in a related field
• Strong communication skills • Ability to act with initiative • Work effectively with staff, faculty, and other members of the University community • Work evenings, weekends and travel may be required Ability to meet the University’s requirements to be authorized to drive.
Candidate is athletic equipment managers association certified (AEMA) or be willing to get certified within one (1) year.
Status (FT, PT, Seasonal, Temp) PT Seasonal
Posting Detail Information
Posting Number ST00607
Desired Start Date
Open Date (to accept applications)
Close Date (date applications will not be considered)
Open Until Filled Yes
Special Instructions to Applicant
Interested and qualified applicants please submit a resume and contact information for 3 references. These documents can be uploaded in the “Applicant Documents” section of your application.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the finalist successfully passing a background (including criminal records) check.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
* Do you have a bachelor's degree or higher?
* Do you hold a valid driver's license?
A List of 3 Professional References
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application