Northern Credit Union Member Relationship Specialist- Carthage in Carthage, New York
We are seeking a Member Relationship Specialist for our Carthage Location:
The Member Relations Team at Northern Credit Union is seeking a highly engaged, enthusiastic, and determined individuals to join a team of professionals that are dedicated to improving the lives of our members, their families, and communities.
Ideal Candidate Will Be:
• A naturally dedicated and caring team player who will consistently demonstrate a tendency of putting the needs of the team and our members ahead of their own;
• A mature professional that:
o Values professional development opportunities, self-education, receiving and providing feedback to others, empowerment, goal setting and influencing direction.
o Consistently exercises good judgement in doing right by our members, internal owners, our communities and our organization.
o Is resilient and poised with the ability to effectively control emotions, manage stress and deal with difficult situations.
• Desirous and able to effectively build rapport, demonstrate empathy and actively contribute to team discussions;
• Willing to embrace change, have the ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast paced, high energy environment;
• Some Telecommuting may be required;
• Experience and Education Requirements:
o 5 years of experience in a professional work environment for candidates without a college degree;
o 3 years of experience in a professional work environment for candidates with a 2 year related degree;
o 2 years of experience in a professional work environment for candidates with a non-industry related 4 year degree or;
o 2 years of related internship and/or seasonal employment for candidates with a 4 year related degree (business admin, public relations, marketing, economics, etc.)
Northern Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer