Deckers Retail LLC Seasonal Sales Lead, UGG in Central Valley, New York
At UGG, a divisionDeckersBrands, we exist to transform the lives of our customers and each other by sharing our passion and love for UGG. Were driven by a clear mission: to bring the UGG brand to life through every interaction and evolve industry ideas by delivering experiences our customers desire. As a member of theDeckersFamily, you represent our brands and deliver unique, personalized shopping experiences.
Our SalesLeads with Keysare critical to the success of our stores. As a SalesLead with Keys, its your job to create the best possible customer experience.Youstay current in your knowledge of all productions, promotions and marketing initiatives in order toengage with our customers andbestrespondto needs. You also know how to communicate the UGG brands sustainability initiatives and social and ethical commitments to our customers while sharing your love and passion for our products. As a SalesLead with Keys, you operate as part of dynamic team and you cooperate to achieve business goals.
As an UGG SalesLead with Keys, you create personalized shopping experiences for our customers that drive brand loyalty.You understand the importance our modeling our Service Training Programandyougreet customers promptlyand courteously as they enter the store. Youensure that all customer questions are addressedaccuratelyand responded to before they leave. You provide exceptional service from start to finish, including effectively communicating our return policy. You maintainand modela positive, cheerful attitude with customers and team members and promote the store and brand image in all interactions including adhering toadress code. Youmake yourself personally available to all customers in orderprovideexceptional serviceto both our in-store customers and those who call on the phone.
As a SalesLead with Keys, you understand that your role extends beyond the sales floor. You know how to operate the cash register, handle money accurately, check inventory daily and ensure products are stocked and available forcustomers andmerchandize product in accordance with Visual Merchandising standards. You maintain a clean and well-organized back-stock area and employee break area, which includes daily vacuuming, sweeping, and dusting. You practice safety-consciousness and respond to theft in accordance with our policies. As an UGG SalesLead with Keysyou understand that you are an integral part of a team and youpromote a positive work environment by recognizing outstanding performance from your team members and maintaining a respectfulworkplace.
As a successful SalesLead with Keys, you know how to:
- Ensure the highest level of customer service possible, as outlined in our Service Training Program
- Prioritize brand and product knowledge training and share thisknowledge incustomer interactions
- Communicate effectively with customers, team members, management, and corporate stakeholders
- Empower team members through communication and recognition
- Contribute to a team and cooperate to achieve goals
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain knowledge of current trends and styles
- Respond to problem situations with professionalism
- Think critically to solve problems and approach challenges with agility
- Two (2) years of retail store experience preferred.
- High School Diploma
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to convey the UGG and Deckers Brands Vision and Mission to your team members and customers
- Highly motivated team player and self-starter
- Excellent team building skills
- Ability to multi-task in a face-pacedenvironment
- Flexibility of schedule and hours to meet the needs of the business
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools and applications
- Valid drivers license
As part of our UGG Family, you belong to more than a lifestyle company. From our corporate offices to our retail stores across the globe, we value giving people the freedom to pursue their passions, express their individuality, and are committed to helping them succeed. Were proud to offer a wide range of benefits to best recognize the important role each person plays in the Deckers Brands mission. Youll discover many benefits of working at Deckers Brands including competitive pay, discounts, perks, global contests, as well as opportunities for growth and development.
**Equal Employment Opportunity**
**All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discriminationon the basis ofrace, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.**
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity