Cabela's Archery Sales Associate in Cheektowaga, New York
Performs various Selling / Customer Service activities, to include greeting and acknowledging all customers in a prompt and friendly manner, handling merchandise with care, providing information, assistance and direction to customers.
1) Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
2) Insure a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
3) Demonstrate product to customers
4) Replenish product on shelves as required per Merchandising guidelines
5) Remains Product “expert” through ongoing product knowledge training
6) Knowledgeable of advertised sales; maintain pricing and signing
7) Assist with "Seasonal" floor merchandise moves
8) Restock merchandise as required
9) Keeps work area clean, neat and well stocked with supplies
10) Follows all Company Policies and Procedures
11) Provide a legendary experience for every customer, every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by:
identifying and evaluating customers' needs
making product recommendations based off of this analysis
promoting programs including, but not limited to CLUB Membership, VOC and In-Store Pick-up
Education and/or Experience
High School education or equivalent experience
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
Ability to calculate figures such as discounts and make change to customers
Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and other associates
Able to lift up to 50 pounds
Able to stand for extended periods
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, coworkers and customers.
Ability to operate computerized Point of Sale register system
Part Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
401k Retirement Savings
Bass Pro Cares Fund
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Qualified individuals with known disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please visit your nearest location or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.