Alamo Car Rental Seasonal Car Detailer in Cheektowaga, New York
The Buffalo Airport has an exciting opportunity for 14 Seasonal Car Detailers at 4499 GENESEE ST BUFFALO, NY 14225. The Service Agent prepares and services vehicles prior to rental including refueling, cleaning and washing, checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
Must be willing to accept $13.00/hour.
This is a seasonal role. Our season will start May 1st and will end no later than October 31st
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have 6 months of prior work experience
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept the starting rate of pay of $13.00 per hour
- Must be willing to work 30-40 hours per week during operating hours
APPLY ON COMPANY WEBSITE