Barone Gardens LLC Greenhouse Equipment Operator in Cicero, New York
6 Full Time Seasonal Jobs Available 12/10/19-10/9/20.
Operate 50 HP tractors, fork lifts, and other machinery and equipment to fertilize, cultivate, and spray greenhouses and plants. Move 1 ton bales of soil into hopper for filling seed trays and planters. Maintain and repair irrigation, climate control systems as well as bale busters, seeding machine, sticking line conveyor system. Inspect plants and bud counts to assess quality.
Spray plants/flowers with prescribed herbicides, fungicides and pesticides to control diseases and insects. Monitor and maintain plant inventory using handheld electronic device. Will fertilize and maintain liners and finished plants based on their individual variety requirements.
* Minimum of 3 months experience in performing tasks described in this order.
* Must be able to lift 80 pounds
* Drug screen( post-hire at employer's expense)
* Driver requirements
* Exposure to extreme temperatures
* Repetitive movements, extensive pushing/pulling, and extensive walking
Entire job duty description (ETA 790 and Spanish translation) should be reviewed and provided to qualified applicants from the NYSDOL website at: http://labor.ny.gov/careerservices/h2a_orders.shtm.