Robert Half International Pharmacy Technician in CICERO, New York
OfficeTeam is looking for Inventory Clerks to join a growing, global company in the Cicero, NY area. If you are looking for an opportunity to make an impact and grow within a company, this may be the role for you.
Here are some of the day to day operations:
● Process and key-in prescriptions with accuracy, attention to detail, and efficiency.
● Correctly input sensitive prescription information into the computer system,
● Proactively partner with the Pharmacy, Operations and Engineering teams to address issues and achieve high quality and throughput.
● Demonstrate knowledge of Third Party insurances and billing procedures.
● Maintain patient confidentiality and HIPAA compliance.
● Report any misconduct, suspicious or unethical activities to the Compliance Officer.
● Ensure ongoing compliance with all laws and regulations; ensure that the pharmacy meets or exceeds accreditation standards; and implement “best practices” in all pharmacy activities.
● Participate in the pharmacy’s performance improvement program as requested by the Performance Improvement Coordinator.
● Performs duties of the Pharmacy Clerk role as required.
● Other duties as assigned.
Medical Records, Medical Records Analysis, Prescription Drug, Detailed Review, HIPAA Compliance - Patient Privacy Rule, HIPAA-Regulated, Prioritization
Great for someone that wants to get out of Food Service or Retail.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs