Dicks Sporting Goods Retail Sales and Cashiers in Clay, New York
We are genuine in our belief that sports make people better and so are you! Immerse yourself in a workplace that loves to be active and lives the brand. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of the #1 sporting goods retailer in the country and create a lasting impact on their communities through sport and activity.
On our Team, everyone plays a critical role. Your Mission (and Ours) is to serve and inspire athletes and outdoor enthusiasts to achieve their personal best through the relentless improvement of everything we do.
Cashier and Sales Duties:
• Create a world-class customer experience through front-end customer engagement and point-of-sale interaction
• Cash register ringing & general cash handling
• Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
• Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
• As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
WE INSPIRE TOP PERFORMANCE.
• Competitive Pay
• Professional Training Programs
• Performance-Based Pay Increases
• Teammate-Only Discounts & Sales
• Flexible Availability - Including Nights, Weekends, and/or Holidays
• Accurate and comfortable with math and currency
• 1-2 years of Retail Cashier and/or Retail Sales experience preferred