T.Webber Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electric Call Center Manager in Cold Spring, New York
Do you have a proven track record of success? Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and work hard? Do you have what it takes to motivate a great team? Are you committed to WOWING clients with excellent customer service? Then come join our growing team!
T. Webber is currently looking for an entrepreneurial Call Center Manager to join our family. This key position manages and engages our call center staff to maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction while achieving department booked call and sales goals. As Call Center Manager you will be expected to learn and understand how the business operates, stay cool under pressure, remain committed to customer satisfaction, equip and empower employees to provide excellent customer service and provide proactive planning and organizing within the call center. Come help us grow our business!
- Lead by example: exhibit high motivation, energy, enthusiasm and creative ability.
- Lead, manage & hold accountable team of customer services representatives to answer inbound service requests via phone and email; and perform outbound calling to existing clients as necessary to schedule appointments.
- Facilitate weekly customer service training and one on one trainings on effective customer service strategies including: process adherence, scripting, product knowledge, overcoming customer concerns, building value, demonstrating trust and more.
- Author and refine call scripts so they’re clear, compelling and result in more appointments.
- Get potential customers excited about T.Webber and encourage them to spread the word.
- Become an expert of your market, know the customer needs and how best to engage them.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Show employees how their individual contributions matter to the company’s success.
- Regularly present Call Center Operational reports to senior leaders in an easy-to-understand format.
- Ensure sufficient staffing to match the business demand and seasonal spikes; manage scheduling & overtime.
Maintain and assist with building team’s detailed knowledge of company workflows and standard operation procedures. Who you are:
You have a demonstrated track record of executing against set performance targets
- You think strategically and thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- You possess excellent leadership skills and are committed to building and training a high-performance team and culture of success
- You build relationships with people at all levels and maintain a team driven mentality
- You have superior follow-up and follow-through skills
- You demonstrate attention to detail, grasp of the big picture and are highly analytical
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You enjoy and excel at establishing new processes and systems
You are responsive and flexible and work with a sense of urgency What you’ll get:
Great Base Pay + Achievable Bonus Plan
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick time
- Excellent medical, dental & vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plans with company match
- Regular company meetings & seasonal social and family events (Christmas parties, Family BBQs, Go Cart Evenings, etc)
- A clearly laid out path to build the life-long career you want to build (including paid education and opportunities to advance)
- Respect - for you, your family, and your career. We realize that our greatest assets are the people who take pleasure and pride in working for T.Webber, which is why we’re dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with T.Webber. Together, we can continue to grow and raise the bar in the service industry throughout the Hudson Valley and beyond. Apply today to get started.
T.Webber Plumbing, Heating & Air is the market leader in the service industry with an A+ rating by the BBB and thousands of satisfied customers. With generations of experience delivering the highest quality service available, T.Webber provides plumbing, heating, cooling, drain, septic & sewer and one-day bath solutions AND SO MUCH MORE.
With over 40 vehicles and 80+ employees, we want only the "best of the best" who are seeking a long-term career with growth and development. That means you must be highly energetic, motivated and have a "winning mindset". As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status or veteran