T.Webber Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electric Installation Coordinator / Project Manager in Cold Spring, New York
T.Webber Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electric is the market leader in the service industry with an A+ rating by the BBB and thousands of satisfied customers. With over 50 vehicles and 100+ employees, we want only the "best of the best" who are seeking a long-term career with growth and development. That means you must be motivated, detail oriented and customer focused. As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status or veteran status.
As Installation Coordinator / Project Manager you will serve as the primary point of contact for customers post-sale to coordinate all facets of plumbing, HVAC, electrical or bathroom remodeling installations. You will be responsible for scheduling, permitting, registering equipment for warranties and assisting customers with rebate processing. You are the glue that holds the installation department together.
Why join our team?
- Great benefits, including medical, dental & vision
- Paid life insurance and long term disability
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Matching 401(k) retirement plan
- Regular company meetings & seasonal social events (Christmas parties, Family BBQs, etc)
A clearly laid out path to build the life-long career you want to build (including paid education and opportunities to advance) Job Responsibilities:
Maintain regular communication with sales, your manager, the warehouse, the installation team, and of course the customer
- Schedule all phases of the installation with the customer; serve as primary point of contact for any pre-installation questions
- Prepare, submit, and close out permit approvals
- Manage equipment manufacturer registration & utility rebate processing
- Job cost all jobs and report on department KPIs
Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional Requirements:
Strong verbal and written communication skills. You are comfortable talking with people from all background - be it the customer, building department inspector, or installer.
- Excellent project management skills. As an install coordinator, you are often managing different projects simultaneously. You thrive in a fast paced, goal driven environment and are an adept multi-tasker.
- Organized, efficient, and accurate. You understand that organization, efficiency, and accuracy will ensure the successful completion of your work. You have exceptional follow through abilities.
- Tech-saavy and can adeptly navigate around both Excel and Google Docs.
- Familiar with permitting. You have some experience dealing with municipal permitting requirements and ideally have a minimum of 2 years of experience working for a small to mid size construction / service company processing permits for multiple trades and filing with pertinent jurisdictions across the State of New York.
Have a strong sense of urgency to get the job done - and willing to push to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget Sound good? We think so. Apply today!