T.Webber Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electric Permit Coordinator in Cold Spring, New York
T.Webber Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electric is the market leader in the service industrywith an A+ rating by the BBB and thousands of satisfied customers. With over 50 vehicles and 100+ employees, we want only the "best of the best" who are seeking a long-term career with growth and development. That means you must be motivated, detail oriented and customer focused. As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status or veteran status.
As Permit Coordinator you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate administrative team with a focus on ensuring permits for our jobs are filed and completed in a timely manner. You'll work hand in hand with our Install Coordinators, Service Managers, customers, and town municipalities to ensure projects are completed quickly and efficiently, while following all state and town permitting guidelines.
Why join our team?
- Great benefits, including medical, dental & vision
- Paid life insurance and long term disability
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Matching 401(k) retirement plan
- Regular company meetings & seasonal social events (Christmas parties, Family BBQs, etc)
A clearly laid out path to build the life-long career you want to build (including paid education and opportunities to advance) Job Responsibilities:
Prepare and compile permit packages accurately and efficiently; manage permit process from application to close out.
- Regularly liaison with customers, building departments and T.Webber departments on permit procurement
- Schedule any necessary pre-and post inspections to obtain and close out permits with customers and Building Inspectors
- Ensure all permits are closed out and COs are received in a timely manner
- Report regularly to Management on permit statuses: Pending, Approved, Denied, Inspections Failed, Expiring Soon, etc.
- Maintain company CRM and spreadsheets with permit statuses
- Manage the renewal of all company-wide licenses
- Develop and maintains relationships with City/County agencies
Develop and maintain permit & license SOPs; and individual municipality requirements. Requirements:
Knowledge of the permitting/construction industry preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong computer skills including but not limited to Google Sheets, Microsoft Office etc.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize duties as necessary
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills - you will be communicating daily with customers, Building Departments, Install Coordinators and Service Managers
- Remarkable time management skills
- Attention to detail and ability to ensure completion of tasks
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Have a strong sense of urgency to get the job done - and willing to push to ensure projects are completed Sound good? We think so. Apply today!