T.Webber Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electric Sales Manager in Cold Spring, New York
T.Webber is currently seeking an entrepreneurial Sales Manager to join our team. The Sales Manager is responsible for building and managing a dynamic, performance driven team that believes in providing 5-star service to clients while exceeding company sales targets. Serving as a leader, motivator, recruiter and sales driver, the Sales Manager inspires their team to provide customers with superior service, which results in higher lead conversion and client fulfillment.
This position is responsible for sales volume, expense control, market share and achievement of revenue goals for HVAC, plumbing, electric, bathroom remodeling, and water treatment products. You must not only be self-motivated but possess the ability to motivate others and not be afraid to lead a team by example.
What you’ll do:
- Lead, manage & hold accountable team of inside sales representatives, outside sales representatives and lead generators who drive revenue through prospecting, cold-calling, and consultative sales presentations over the phone and in-person
- Set clear direction, expectations and measurements; including execution of sales activity, reporting and business processes requirements
- Provide direct support to Sales Staff by assisting with analyzing the customers' needs, helping present the best solutions, answering questions, overcoming concerns, and presenting the value of our products.
- Supervise and support staff and provide constructive feedback and corrective coaching; create measurable performance improvement action/development plans as needed
- Develop and implement sales plan to support sales, KPI and profitability goals; achieve assigned revenue growth targets
- Facilitate weekly sales training and ad-hoc trainings on effective sales strategies including: product knowledge, presentation, follow-up, closing strategies and process adherence
- Develop lead generation through various channels, including self-generated leads, technician generated leads, and various community events, home shows and partnerships
- Create and conduct sales and lead generation contests and/or programs that drive revenue
Regularly monitors sales trends, market dynamics, product performance results and customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts; assess key competitors programs Who you are:
You have a demonstrated track record of executing against sales targets
- You think strategically and thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- You possess excellent leadership skills and are committed to building and training a high-performance team and culture of success
- You build relationships with people at all levels and maintain a team driven mentality
- You have superior follow-up and follow-through skills
- You demonstrate attention to detail, grasp of the big picture and are highly analytical
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You enjoy and excel at establishing new processes and systems
You are responsive and flexible and work with a sense of urgency What you’ll get:
Great Base Pay + Achievable Bonus Plan
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick time
- Excellent medical, dental & vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plans with company match
- Regular company meetings & seasonal social and family events (Christmas parties, Family BBQs, Go Cart Evenings, etc)
- A clearly laid out path to build the life-long career you want to build (including paid education and opportunities to advance)
- Respect - for you, your family, and your career. We realize that our greatest assets are the people who take pleasure and pride in working for T.Webber, which is why we’re dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with T.Webber. Together, we can continue to grow and raise the bar in the service industry throughout the Hudson Valley and beyond. Apply today to get started.
T.Webber serves the entire Hudson Valley market including: Dutchess County, Westchester County, Putnam County, Orange County, Ulster County & Rockland County.
Poughkeepsie, Wappingers Falls, Hyde Park, Fishkill, Hopewell Junction, Carmel, Brewster, Cold Spring, Ossining, Peekskill, Yorktown Heights, Mount Kisco, Putnam Valley, Bedford, Armonk, Highland, New Paltz, New Windsor, Newburgh, Middletown, Milton, Nyack & Beyond.