T.Webber Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electric Warehouse Clerk in Cold Spring, New York
We are looking for high-energy, detail oriented Warehouse Clerk with a great attitude and a passion to help people!
T.Webber Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electric is the Market Leader in the service industry with an A+ rating by the BBB and thousands of satisfied customers. With over 50 vehicles and 100+ employees, we want only the "best of the best" who are seeking a long-term career with growth and development. That means you must be motivated, detail oriented and customer focused. As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status or veteran status.
We are looking for Warehouse Clerk to help us achieve our operating plan. As Warehouse Clerk, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure our field staff have the tools, material & equipment that they need to succeed every day. You will work ensure the warehouse is kept clean & orderly, materials are replenished on vehicles, equipment for installations is prepped and staged and our warehouse inventory is kept accurate at all times.
- AMAZING Benefits, including Medical/Dental/Vision and Life insurance with significant company contribution
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid training
- Regular company meetings & seasonal social events (Christmas parties, Family BBQs, etc)
- A clearly laid out path to build the life-long career you want to build (including paid education and opportunities to advance)
A family. This is last on the list because it's most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You'll come to love our company outings, and you'll build life-long friendships at T.Webber. Job Responsibilities:
Review invoices on a daily basis for parts replenishment; warranty issues and overstock by field personnel.
- Verify counts and prices on shipments.
- Maintain computerized purchase order system.
- Maintain and update truck replentisment system for field personnel.
- Process timely warranty claims.
- Process timely returns.
- Complete job costing.
- Oversee assets both in warehouse including maintenance of all tools and equipment and managing checking-in/checking-out procedures (ladders, snakes, sewer camera, jack hammer, etc)
- Manage company drop cloth program, including: stocking, cleaning & returning to vehicles. Ordering additional when necessary.
- Assist and support warehouse as needed ie. running parts, loading/unloading parts or tools, assisting techs, cleaning out trucks, washing trucks, etc.
Snow removal and assistance in warehouse/ facilities maintenance Requirements:
Have a strong sense of urgency to get the job done; and willingness to get your hands dirty.
- Understanding of, or previous experience in Home Services industry is a plus; forklift experience also beneficial.
- Understanding of or previous experience in a Warehouse environment is beneficial.
- Applicants must have a current driver license and a good driving record as they may be driving a company vehicle.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Must be tech-saavy with advanced computer skills (Excel, Google Docs, Office)
- Must be detail oriented and task oriented.
- Must be able to take directive from Supervisors but also think critically, use good judegement and act independently where needed.
- Typical work week is eight to ten-hour workdays five days per week with rotating weekend work
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs, stand for long periods of time, and climb ladders when required. Sound good? We think so. Apply today!