T.Webber Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electric Warehouse Manager in Cold Spring, New York
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager with a great attitude and a passion to help people!
T.Webber Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electric is the market leader in the service industry with an A+ rating by the BBB and thousands of satisfied customers. With generations of experience delivering the highest quality service available, T.Webber provides plumbing, heating, cooling, drain, septic & sewer and bathroom remodeling solutions AND SO MUCH MORE and is fully dedicated to maintaining its position as Hudson Valley's #1 rated service company.
With over 40 vehicles and 80+ employees, we want only the "best of the best" who are seeking a long-term career with growth and development. That means you must be motivated, detail oriented and customer focused. As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status or veteran status.
We are looking for an Exceptional Warehouse Manager to join our family. As Warehouse Manager, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure that appropriate minimum and maximum stock levels are maintained. You will manage staff and drive them to maintain a safe and accountable workplace. The Warehouse Manager is responsible for implementing improvements in warehouse practices to promote safety, efficiency, faster service and lower costs.
- Great pay
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick time
- Excellent medical, dental & vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plans with company match
- Regular company meetings & seasonal social and family events (Christmas parties, Family BBQs, Go Cart Evenings, etc)
- A clearly laid out path to build the life-long career you want to build (including paid education and opportunities to advance)
Respect - for you, your family, and your career. Job Responsibilities:
Supervise the warehouse team and manage day to day warehouse and fleet operations
- Continuously improve warehouse operations reducing operating costs in warehouse design, product flow, receiving, and distribution process management.
- Prepare monthly report to Upper Management regarding warehouse, inventory, and building maintenance
- Maintain computerized purchase order system; update truck replenishment system for field personnel.
- Coordinate and direct delivery of on-demand material to job sites with dispatch department and service managers
- Regularly negotiate with vendors to receive the best possible pricing for all equipment and material
- Stage equipment for HVAC installations, Generator installations, Sewer installations and Bathroom remodels
- Manage maintenance of and stock for fleet of 40+ vehicles.
- Consistently maintain a high standard of housekeeping and sanitation levels. This supports safety, accuracy and efficiency; monitor staff in maintenance of the building and all equipment.
- Coordinate facility cleanup during inclement weather, including: plowing, shoveling, and salting property before the start of work day.
Ensure the safety of the workforce by: communicating safety issues to all levels of personnel and management; observing and coaching employees in complying with safety rules; removing safety obstacles; complying with all governmental regulations including OSHA Requirements:
Ability to lead by example: exhibit high motivation, energy, enthusiasm and hustle
- Previous experience in Warehouse Management
- Knowledge of HVAC and/or Plumbing industry preferred but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Proven leadership and ability to direct others
- Must be tech-saavy with advanced computer skills
- Applicants must have a current driver license and a good driving record as they may be driving a company vehicle.
Typical work week is eight to ten-hour workdays five days per week with occasional weekend work, as well as early and/or late weekday meetings with customers, vendors and staff personnel as needed. We realize that our greatest assets are the people who take pleasure and pride in working for T.Webber, which is why we’re dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with T.Webber. Together, we can continue to grow and raise the bar in the service industry throughout the Hudson Valley and beyond. Apply today to get started.